you're reading...
Uncategorized

This Week in Out From the Wild

It is a new week in Out From the Wild, and Wild Man has some new things for you

Greetings from Out From the Wild.  Here are a few things to come this week.

Monday a New Video:  “Wild Man and Teddy Brush their teeth” This new video gives a window into the mundane lives of Wild Man and Teddy Roosevelt.

Thursday: I may or may not have a post which is a new picture gallery Wild Man and his friends with funny captions.  I do not want to make promises I will not keep, so just know that I might get this extra post done for you.

Now please give me some feedback.  In the comment section below, list something that you would like to see Wild Man eat.  If you give a good suggestion I may make a video of it, just for you.

Until next time, Wild Man

Discussion

6 thoughts on “This Week in Out From the Wild

1. Wild Man….I have heard the expression, ” if i’m wrong, I might have to eat crow”. It may be that in the wild crow is a regular dish (or maybe not), but I have never seen it eaten. How about eating a crow?

Posted by Bret | February 5, 2012, 3:05 pm
    • That is disgusting Bret. However, if I don’t get any better suggestions, I may just do this for you.

Posted by WildMan | February 5, 2012, 3:22 pm
      • I think eating a crow voluntarily, for you Wild Man, would be the only way you could experience that. I mean you would never have to “eat crow” for being wrong!! Is it even possible for Wild Man to be wrong??

Posted by Bret | February 5, 2012, 4:02 pm
        • I have never made a mistake, once I thought I made a mistake, but I was mistaken.

Posted by WildMan | February 5, 2012, 4:23 pm
        • Okay that last phrase someone else said, I am not sure who, but it is not a Wild Man original, no plagiarizing here.

Posted by WildMan | February 5, 2012, 4:25 pm
        • To be serious, yes Bret, I can make mistakes. I do have a fallible nature, I suppose my greatest possible failing is how mean I am to Uncle Bill. But in relation to how horrible and gross he is, I basically treat him like a normal person, so it is very debatable whether I am in the wrong.

Posted by WildMan | February 5, 2012, 4:32 pm

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Wild Man on his journey. This picture is a metaphor for life.

Anything could be around that bend. Unfortunatley for Wild Man it was more miles of endless forest and not the Tom Petty concert he was looking for.

Wild Man on Twitter

Enter your email address to follow Out From the Wild and continue to learn the wonderful story of Wild Man

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.
Blogarama - The Blog Directory